The Best Ogboot Place

 

At that point I was told thats because the anti-theft is engaged. I went to lunch and when I got back they said that they couldnt reprogram the keys. I dont think they know whats going on. Supposedly a transceiver is on its way but that wont be until monday at the earliest. So, the car continues to sit at a dealership in rural Alabama. I have to take the rental to georgia for another work trip which was why.I bought the car in the first place. View for more info Ogboot

 


Someone from Ford did try to reach out to me on my way down there this morning but cell service is so bad in that area we didnt get past our salutations before the call dropped. I just got home, 6 hours round trip and Im going to have to make it again whenever they get around to repairing the car.First it was the battery.Then it was the key.

 

 

Six hours of driving later to get the spare and its the anti-theft system.Now its the transceiver.This car spent the week before christmas at the local dealership getting a clutch replaced. I wrench on cars as a hobby and Ive driven a lot of manuals, I know that if the clutch isnt engaging the car wont turn over... and it did just come from the shop with a clutch job...

 

But hey Im not the one troubleshooting this thing, they swear its electrical... but the clutch is electrical... hmmm....So yeah I have to drive a lower mpg hyandai rental to Georgia for work on monday instead of the car Im paying for.

 

Im starting to get pretty steamed about the amount of time this car is spending at the shop in general and am considering getting the dealership I purchased it from involved.Is your Focus still at the dealer? Let me know; Ill look into possible avenues of assisance.Todd Click to expand...Hi Todd,Thanks for checking out my post. Yes, I drove over to Alabama today with the spare key.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์

The Best Hemp Bomb Delta 8 Vape Juice

Best Delta 8 Carts Porduct